- About Conference
Welcome to Bali, the beautiful island of the Gods, where the majestic Mount Agung and spectacular marine life are waiting to be discovered. The island of Bali is one of the most popular destination in the world with rich cultural heritages spread through out the island corners. TREC-FTUI (Tropical Renewable Energy Center-Faculty of Engineering Universitas Indonesia) is proud to host the 3rd i-TREC (International Tropical Renewable Energy Conference) 2018 with this year’s theme of “Sustainable Development of Tropical Renewable Energy”. This year’s conference will be held on September 6-8, 2018 in Bali, Indonesia.
The 3rd i-TREC 2018 will cover various tropical renewable energy themes, inviting scientists along with academicians, young researchers, students, and also professionals from around the world to participate. This will be a golden opportunity for you to expose, present, and converge your research works to the experts. It will also serve and give rooms for academicians to be involved in research, education, and collaboration. This conference will be the opportunity to gather researchers, academicians, students and professionals from different fields who possess a global outlook of the latest progress in the renewable energy. This research is moving rapidly in several ways and involving investments from government and private sectors.
With comprehensive arrangement of keynote presentations, parallel sessions and poster sessions, the 3rd i-TREC 2018 will be the complete venue not only for disseminating the special tropical renewable energy topics, but also for increasing the scope of your experience and knowledge that are integrated with environmentally safe and economically sustainable innovation, as well as to create a theoretical base of the development, utilization, and implementation of the renewable energy for further applications.
The Organizing Committee has done their best to set up an arrangement we think will enable a creative interaction, sharing knowledge and present ideas. We would like to invite you to submit your abstract and paper through the conference website at https://i-trec.ui.ac.id
The 1st i-TREC 2016 papers have been published in AIP Conference Proceeding Volume 1826 and International Journal of Technology Volume 7 Issue 8 (SE) 2016 (indexed by SCOPUS). The 2nd i-TREC 2017 papers have been published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Volume 105 (indexed by SCOPUS).
- Conference Scope
- Renewable energy business and economics
- Wind energy
- Solar energy and solar cells
- Hydrogen and fuel cell
- Hydropower energy
- Electrochemical process and supercapacitors
- Marine energy
- Modeling and simulation for energy storage and conversion devices
- Techno-economic Analysis
- Geothermal energy
- Bioenergy and biofuels
- Waste to energy
- Biomass conversion technologies
- Biomass Policies, Markets and Sustainability
- Bioenergy in integrated energy system
- Environmental impacts of bioenergy system
- Carbon, graphene, oxides, composites
- Smart materials
- Rare earth elements for Storage, sensor, CO2 capture
- Lithium Ion batteries
- Metal hydride batteries
- Polymer technology
- Green and Smart building
- Sustainable housing and settlement
- Eco Tropical Architecture
- Innovative and ecologically sensible design
- Environmental Engineering Innovation
- Building Physics on the Tropics
After peer-reviewed, accepted and presented papers will published in special issues of the following proceedings or journals :
- International Journal of Technology (indexed in SCOPUS) only for selected papers. These papers will be excluded from IOP, and must be extended to a minimum of 8 pages and maximum of 10 pages.