i-TREC Conference Proceeding will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings (ISSN 0094243X). AIP Conference Proceedings has been a trusted publishing partner for more than 40 years, delivering fast, affordable, and versatile publishing for maximum exposure of your meeting’s key research. Growing by 100 volumes each year, our conference proceedings program reports the findings presented at scientific meetings from large international conferences to small specialist workshops. Subject areas span the physical sciences, including physics, math, chemistry, materials science, and engineering.
AIP Conference Proceedings is indexed by many leading databases, such as The Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science), Scopus (Elsevier), Inspec, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), and Astrophysics Data System (ADS). For a complete list and more information, please visit the website https://aip.scitation.org/journal/apc.
IMPORTANT: For those of you whose papers are accepted for i-TREC 2019, please adhere to the following requirements:
- Download your template package for Word or LaTex.
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
- Do not alter the margins of our templates.
- Paper size is 8.5 x 11.
- The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
- All pages are to be in portrait.
- References are prepared using our sample reference guidelines (available in the template package). References can only be linked if they are complete.
- Embed all fonts into your manuscript PDF.
What to send to your conference organizer
- A final PDF file of your paper with fonts embedded.
- A signed License to Publish Agreement (The author templates can be downloaded from our Scitation page here: https://aip.scitation.org/apc/authors/preppapers)
- Copies of permissions to re-use copyrighted material.