We cordially invite you to submit your papers to the 4th International Tropical Renewable Energy (The 4th i-TREC 2019), which will be held in The Anvaya Beach Resorts-Bali Indonesia on 14 – 16 August 2019. The theme of the 4th i-TREC 2019 is “Sustainable Energy and Environment for Tropical Climate”. The conference is organized by the Tropical Renewable Energy Center (TREC) Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Indonesia and co-organized by Faculty of Engineering Chulalongkorn University and Department of Mechanical Engineering Udayana University.
The 4th i-TREC 2019 will hold six different sub-topic symposia, namely:
1. Smart Grid and Regulation
- Renewable Energy Business and Economics
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy and Solar Cells
- Hydropower Energy
- Electrochemical Process and Supercapacitors
- Marine Energy
- Techno-Economic Analysis
- Geothermal Energy
- Conversion Devices and Energy Saving Technology
- Nanogrids System for Rural and Isolated Area
- BioEnergy and BioFuels
- Waste to Energy
- Biomass Conversion Technologies
- Biomass Policies, Markets, and Sustainability
- Bioenergy in Integrated Energy System
- Microwave Thermal Processing
- Environmental Impacts of Bioenergy System
3. Fuel Cell Technology
- Fuel Cell for Mobile and Stationary Systems
- Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technology
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
- Microbial Fuel Cell
- Molten Carbonate
4. Energy Storage
- Capacitive Energy Storage System
- Computational Modeling Of Innovative Materials For Energy Storage and Conversion
- Electrolytes; Oxygen Ion, Proton & Mixed Conductors
- Electrolysis / Electrolyzers
- Metal Hydrides For Thermal Energy Storage
- Synthesis Of Novel Materials For Hydrogen Production And Storage
- Computational Modeling Of Processes In SSHS
- Fundamental Properties Of Metal-Hydrogen Systems
- Application Of M-H Systems
5. Multifunctional and Advanced Materials
- Carbon, graphene, oxides, composites
- Smart Materials
- Rare Earth Elements for Storage, Sensor, CO2 Capture
- Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Metal Hydride Batteries
- Polymer technology
- Sustainable Materials
6. Eco Tropical Built Environment
- Green and Smart building
- Sustainable Housing and settlement
- Eco Tropical Architecture
- Innovative and ecologically sensible design
- Environmental Engineering Innovation
- Building Physics on the Tropics
- Environmental And Green Materials
- 3R (Reuse, Reduce, Recycle) or 4R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover) for Plastic Waste
|Full Paper Submission||30 June 2019|
|Acceptance Full Paper Notification||15 July 2019|
|Camera Ready Full Paper||9 August 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||30 April 2019|
After peer-reviewed, accepted and presented papers will be published in special / reguler issues of the following journals or proceeding :
- International Journal of Technology ( http://ijtech.eng.ui.ac.id/ ) – prepare the manuscript according the journal instructions.
- Engineering Journal ( https://i-trec.ui.ac.id/engineering-journal/ ) – prepare the manuscript according the journal instructions.
- Evergreen – Joint Journal of Novel Carbon Resource Sciences & Green Asia Strategy, Kyushu University (http://www.tj.kyushu-u.ac.jp/evergreen/) – prepare the manuscript according the journal instructions.
- Indonesian Journal of Chemistry (rank in Q3 and indexed in SCOPUS)(https://jurnal.ugm.ac.id/ijc) – prepare the manuscript according the journal instructions.
- AIP Conference Proceedings (The Conference Proceedings Citation Index Scopus). (https://i-trec.ui.ac.id/aip-conference-proceedings/) – prepare the manuscript according the journal instructions.
You can find instruction for submitting your paper here: https://i-trec.ui.ac.id/paper-submission/.
For more information about the 4th i-TREC 2019, please visit the conference website at https://i-trec.ui.ac.id/
Kindly forward this call for papers to your colleagues and ask them to join the conference. We need your help in making this Conference successful. We look forward to your paper submission and participation in the 4th i-TREC 2019.
Eny Kusrini, Ph.D.
The 4th I-TREC 2019 General Chair
TREC Faculty of Engineering