In collaboration with Engineering Journal (ISSN 0125-8281), selected manuscripts will be recommended by the Conference Committee to be included in the journal (the Conference-Engineering Journal Publication Track*). Please note that manuscripts may need revisions and extensions upon request. The final decision to publish the manuscripts shall rest upon the Engineering Journal Editorial Board.
Engineering Journal (ISSN 0125-8281), or EJ, is a peer-reviewed, open-access, and online-published international journal for the complete coverage of all topics in engineering related areas. EJ consists of two major sections in the engineering field: Environment, Energy and Natural Resources (EJEEN), and Modern Engineering Technology (EJMET).
EJ aims to be recognized as one of the most reliable sources for today’s engineering professionals in both academia and industry. EJ provides a publication vehicle in emerging areas of engineering, new trends in technology, public policies, and engineering challenges. EJ is published upon twenty years’ commitment to highest quality editorial contents and a dedication to advanced areas of engineering.
EJ is indexed by many leading databases, such as ESCI (Web of Science), Scopus, IET Inspec, Index Copernicus, DOAJ, and TCI. For a complete list and more information, please visit the website http://www.engj.org.
* The extended content should comprise approximately 60% of its final manuscript. In any case, authors may reserve the rights not to pursue the Conference-Engineering Journal Publication Track. Please also note that selected papers may go through another peer-reviewed process conducted by Engineering Journal.
IMPORTANT: Authors who wish to benefit from this Conference-Engineering Journal Publication Track shall not send their manuscripts directly to Engineering Journal. Instead, they should send their manuscripts to Conference Committee. Any manuscript sent directly to the website of Engineering Journal is welcomed, but will be treated in the same way as any regular submission.
For those of you whose papers are selected to be published in Engineering Journal, please adhere to the following requirements:
- All manuscripts must be written in English.
- More than half of the authors of those manuscripts must be of non-Thai institution.
- Revised/extended manuscripts in EJ template (provided below). Authors may choose either DOCX or LaTeX. Manuscript must be at least 10 pages with at least 20 references.
- Copyright Transfer Form that is signed, scanned, and converted to PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- Copies of comments from reviewers (at least two per manuscript).
The EJ guideline may be viewed and the EJ template may be downloaded from: http://www.engj.org/index.php/ej/about/submissions