Papers must be submitted through EDAS submission system.
Click here for EDAS online submission guideline.
- Kindly follow this template (download the template) to prepare the abstract.
- The abstract must be submitted as an original word file and should be limited to one A4 page size only.
- Kindly underline the presenter’s name and give (*) for the corresponding author from the list of author names.
- The abstract will be peer reviewed and the abstract notification will be sent by 18 March 2019.
- If you do not receive any response, please contact us through the conference secretariat email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper guidelines
- The submitted fullpaper (five to six A4 pages) must be written in English.
- If the registered paper exceeds 6 pages, an additional USD 50/page will be charged.
- It should provide the objective of the study, the methods, the results, and discussion.
- Please kindly update the format of your full paper using the I-TREC template.
Please note that all abstracts and papers will be peer-reviewed by an independent scientific committee. A signed acceptance letter will be sent to the authors after the reviewing process.
After the Conference, the committee will score all the papers. The presentation quality is a factor to evaluate the papers for the special issue (SI) journals. All the presented papers will be selected for the journals and announced at this web-site one month after the conference.